Tuesday December 13, 2022
10am Hawaii Time, Noon Pacific, 1pm Mountain, 2pm Central, 3pm Eastern
Stuffology 101: A whole new way to approach clutter and organization
Hosted by Nicole Kincaid
Have you been wanting to get organized? I mean, really, for once and all, you’re yearning for a way to get your home sorted out? Perhaps you've even read all the books and followed all the methods. But it's just not happening. Or maybe it did happen, but it didn't really stick.
If you’re nodding your head, this webinar is for you.
Stuffology begins with a fresh mindset, a new way of thinking about your stuff and offers a way to "go there" that isn't agonizing. Heck, you might even enjoy it!
And, you can join me right from the comfort of your possibly not-so organized office and learn all about it!
Who is this webinar for? It's ideal for you if you've had any of the following thoughts:
- You've wanted to hire a professional organizer but have always thought "I should be able to do this myself!"
- You've thought about hiring a professional organizer (or even asking a friend for help!) but having someone "see your mess" feels terrifying and embarrassing, maybe even a little shameful
- You've told yourself, "I'll get around to it someday!" but that day never comes along.
What you'll learn:
- How Stuffology is different from clutter clearing/organizing and why this matters
- The most important elements of successful decluttering/organizing
- Where people get stuck and ways to get un-stuck!
What you'll leave this class with:
- Knowing exactly where you’re going to start your Stuffology journey
- Armed with clues on when you’re heading in the wrong direction and how to get back on track
- You’ll feel energized and inspired!
I have always loved organizing, tidying and "putting things right”. This odd propensity is my sacred ground. The challenge of sorting things out – junk drawers, thoughts, cupboards, digital information, garages, belief systems, anything that can be unraveled and untangled – fascinates me to no end. I thrive on connecting with humans and their spaces. When I was 18, I landed my first paid organizing client. A friend of my mom’s was navigating a brutal divorce and hired me to help her go through her house, nook to cranny. It took months, but we did it. That work birthed the name I still use for my spin on traditional organizing: “Stuffology”. You can find out more at nicolekincaid.com