The IEA Vision
To be the world’s #1 leading resource for connecting member businesses.
The IEA Mission Statement
To foster the growth of Executive Association businesses by connecting them to a trusted international network of contact
As an IEA member, you can attend this webinar for FREE!
Tuesday July 13, 2021
9am Hawaii Time, Noon Pacific, 1pm Mountain, 2pm Central, 3pm Eastern
Dealing with the Estate of a loved one – How to best get rid of a lifetime of possessions.
Disposing of the property of loved ones can be very difficult, both logistically and emotionally. Clinton Beck, President of Beck Estate Services, Beck Auctions Inc. will share his knowledge and advice on the daunting task of disposing of estate assets. This webinar will give you an action plan and tips on how to deal with an estate and any troublesome beneficiaries.
- Professional Coin Grading American Numismatic Association – Chicago 2015
- Personal Property Appraiser Accreditation Program 2018
- Graduate Auctioneer - Canadian Auctioneer Collage 2020
Career Professional Experience
- President Beck Estate Services 2016 – Present
- President Beck Antiques & Jewellery Inc. 1985 - Present
- President Beck Gemmological Laboratory 2008 - Present
- President Iron Cross Antiques 2000 - Present
- President Express Jewellery Repair 2010 – Present
- President Beck Gold & Diamond Brokers 2005 – Present